If you are praying for someone, just click the “I PRAYED FOR THIS” button once. It might not look like you clicked it, but you did.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I am young and finshed college quite early. I decided to start a business which I have been privileged to find funds for, I am greatful for this.
Please pray that I don’t procrastinate to the point where I don’t do the needful.
Received: May 9, 2017
Pray that I will be obedient & that my relationship will be restored in a greater way with the Father; and that I will discover His love, will and move in it.
Pray that the Lord will open a door for my kids to move into their own place and that they will recieve Him as savior.
Received: May 4, 2017
Please continue to pray for my children to come to know our Savior Christ Jesus while He can still be found. I prayed for Gods mercy to bring us together in One Spirit lead. Thank you so much for praying for each other.
Received: April 25, 2017
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church–Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15.
2. Pray God’s will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God’s direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God’s order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: April 22, 2017
I’m feeling overwhelmed today. Please pray for peace of mind for me.
Received: April 19, 2017
Please pray for my 18-year old daughter, Cinclaire. She is a senior in high school and has a scholarship to a great college. Due to some bad choices and the fact that she has allowed the enemy to feed her lie after lie, not only is she in jeopardy of losing her scholarships, but also even graduating from high school. Worst of all, today she informed us that she can no longer abide by our rules and has decided to move out. Needless to say, my wife and I are devastated. Please pray for her…and for us. Thank you.
Received: April 12, 2017
That my walk with God would grow closer and I would hear his voice!clearly
Received: April 11, 2017
I am praying for my sister, Katherine, that she will recover from breast cancer. I appreciate all who will pray with me. Thank you.
Received: April 10, 2017
I am in the Cameroon Faculty of Theology doing a Master’s Degree in Systematic Theology. I have written my thesis under the title: A Theological Approach on the Concept of Imago Dei in Widows.
I am supposed to hand in my thesis on April 28. I may not because I have not had the money. But I believe God can and will provide through prayers. pray for me.
Received: April 4, 2017
Asking for prayer for a difficult acquaintance that is so lost that she doesn’t know that you are everything she will ever need in this world and more. Fill her heart with an appetite to seek you Lord for your word says that those that seek you will find you. Lord give her the wisdom to see even when she falls you are by her side ready to take her hand and lead her into your best for her life. Place in her a desire for your will lord, That you are someone she can depend on that you are someone she can trust and lay all her burdens and worries down onto you lord.
Received: April 4, 2017
Powered by Prayer Engine